For further local safeguarding information visit: www.devonsafeguardingchildren.org
- Acceptable use of the internet policy
- Admissions policy
- Behaviour and discipline policy and appendices
- Complaints policy and guidance
- Data protection policy
- Equality policy
- Equality policy education
- PHSE policy
- Religious education policy
- School safeguarding policy
- SEND policy
- Sex and relationships education policy
- Teaching and learning policy
- Video photography and images policy
Compliments, Complaints and Concerns
Our Compliments, Complaints and Concerns Policy has been designed by Parent Governors and is reviewed regularly by the Student Council and Heads of Department. If you have any compliments, complaints or concerns then please ask for the leaflet and express your opinions to whoever is indicated, or alternatively contact the Head Teacher directly.
Considerable emphasis is placed upon students developing self-discipline and respect for others. Positive reinforcement of success and the provision of good role models achieve much as they create a relaxed and positive atmosphere, encouraging mutual respect and consideration.
Safeguarding underpins all elements of practice within the school. There is a clear reporting structure within the school led by the Designated Safeguarding Lead – the Head Teacher. All staff receive annual training in relation to ALL aspects of safeguarding knowledge and practice including e-safety.